Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'M BACK!!

Totally new look, totally new me, I'm back.

There is alot more to becoming a photographer than I thought. Sure you can learn f stops aperture and the general function of a camera, the types of lenses, filters and all the post production work that goes into the industry. Moving past the differences in RAW and jpeg and which is better there is one thing more than anything else that a good start-up photographer needs: Money. That is what this blog is about. Not money per-sé but life and the steps taken to get where I want to be because it is definitely going to be a journey...

I hope that you will once again check this blog and we can all be friends again! I look forward to your comments...so please COMMENT!

With the new beginnings of this blog I leave you with a couple of my favorite quotes:
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- St. Francis of Assisi

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge

Andrew Largeman: Hey Albert
Albert: Yeah?
Andrew Largeman: Good luck exploring the infinite abyss.
Albert: Thank you, and Hey, you too
- Garden State

No comments: